Broad operational and technical experience
As an integrated mining consultancy, we provide professional skills and support across all aspects of the surface mining industry.
Minserve members have broad operational and technical experience covering a range of mining applications and commodities including coal, copper, iron ore, uranium, nickel, gold and sand mining.
Members provide mine planning and design services to a diverse range of local and international clients. From planning new operations to assisting existing ones, Minserve personnel have the experience, tools and expertise that will make a real difference to your mining project or operation.
Collective experience covers all aspects of the coal, metalliferous and extractive minerals industries from initial exploration through evaluation studies and project development to operations support.
- Due diligence studies and strategic planning
- Mine method selection, mine planning and mine design
- Site based operations and engineering support
- Short, medium and long term production scheduling
- Scoping, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies
- Equipment selection and operational optimisation
- Detailed financial modelling and evaluation
- JORC compliant reserve generation
- Innovative mine design solutions including hopper/conveyor
- Continuous mining systems
- Infrastructure planning
- Expert witness advice
- Rehabilitation Design and ERC and PRCP support studies.
The Minserve team includes experienced users of leading mine planning and geological modelling software tools.
- Surpac Minex
- XPAC and TALPAC
In addition to off-the-shelf packages, Minserve personnel have developed a range of in-house modelling tools to solve site specific challenges as they arise.