KEY SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- Short, medium and long term production scheduling
- Site based operations and engineering support
- Due diligence studies and strategic planning
- Mine method selection, mine planning and mine design
- Equipment selection and operational optimisation
- Detailed financial modelling and evaluation
- JORC compliant reserve generation
- Innovative mine design solutions including hopper/conveyor
- Continuous mining systems
- Infrastructure planning
- Expert witness advice
SURFACE MINE PLANNING
As an integrated mining consultancy, we provide professional skills and support across all aspects of the surface mining industry. Minserve members have broad operational and technical experience covering a range of mining applications and commodities including coal, copper, iron ore, uranium, nickel, gold, and sand mining. Members provide mine planning and design services to a diverse range of local and international clients.
The Minserve team includes experienced users of leading mine planning and geological modelling software tools such as:
- XPAC and TALPAC
In addition to off-the-shelf packages, Minserve personnel have developed a range of in-house modelling tools to solve site specific challenges as they arise.
From planning new operations to assisting existing ones, Minserve personnel have the experience, tools and expertise that will make a real difference to your mining project or operation.