- 3D Models for surface visualisation
- GIS mine disturbance mapping
- Geological exploration and coal quality thematic maps
- Civil Works CAD Drafting
- 3D Printing VRML file preparation
- Mine design layouts for open cut and underground
- Mine stage plans showing progressive rehabilitation areas
- Final landform plans and water management concepts
- End of mine rehabilitation and financial liability
- 3D conceptual layouts for equipment operation
- EMP, EIS, IM graphic design, figures and printing
- Mine site traffic management schematics
- Cultural heritage and native title plans
- Logo designs for mining/environmental companies
- Mining tenure and cadastral management plans
- Graphics and maps for Initial Development Plans
CARTOGRAPHY AND GIS
Minserve prides itself on the high standard of cartography, drafting and presentation material that is provided to clients. All work is done in-house by cartographers with extensive experience in the resource and mining sectors.
Every aspect of mine planning and operations can be represented in a uniquely tailored map to suit the subject matter, be it environmental analysis, geological exploration, infrastructure/site layouts or mine staging.
New developments in CAD 3D visualisation will allow clients to fully understand and plan the development of their greenfield deposit or existing operation.
Typical software used subject to client requirements includes:
GIS - Mapinfo, Arcinfo, Global Mapper, ER Mapper
CAD - Autodesk Civil 3D 2015, Infraworks
Graphics - Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Coreldraw
Cloud based WMS - Mapbox, CartDB, Tilemill
3D CAD DRAFTING AND CIVIL WORKS
Minserve provides civil plans for construction of site infrastructure, as well as concept study transport corridors for rail, road and pipelines. All designs can be complemented with 3D visualisations and volumes to aid in discussions with contract tenders and management.
Infrastructure can also be incorporated into 3D visualisations and flyovers to clearly communicate the project to key stakeholders, investors and government bodies.
Working with key 3D printing groups Minserve is able to reproduce many of our stage plans and aerial images as 3D prints. Small mine areas of whole project sites can be covered with one or multiple tiles.
These 3D prints are an invaluable visualisation, planning and communication tool.
INTERACTIVE WEB MAPPING
Using web map services Mapbox, Tilemill and CartoDB, Minserve mapping member Racad Cartography can set your project up for internal and external database sharing. Reserve and Resource information, as well as environmental maps and mine stage plans, can be shared among a team within a secure website setting.
Minserve can present clients with paper and pdf maps, but can also provide clients with interactive GIS based web maps that can be accessed from any mobile or desktop connected to the web making examining detailed data easier in presentations and communication meetings.
Click the below links to find examples of datasets for reporting JORC Reserve Blocks and Geology Maps.