Presentation services and supporting software
Minserve prides itself on the high standard of cartography, drafting and presentation material that is provided to clients. All work is done in-house by cartographers with extensive experience in the resource and mining sectors, results of which can be seen in any Minserve report. The drafting section is a support service to each Minserve member and also provides presentation material to clients in its own right.
Minserve cartographers rely on a wide and diverse range of software to support the work they undertake. Most of the cartographic output is from Autocad Civil3d, though Mapinfo GIS is also used for spatial data sets requiring thematic maps, ranging from coal quality plots to landholder and mining tenure maps. As well as graphic design packages being utilised for the production of high quality volume runs of documents such as EIS submissions, Vulcan is also used to model and create surfaces for water management and volume measurements.
Minserve can provide support to complete applications for the latest ERC and PRCP regulations. Including maps, spatial data and supporting documentation. Every aspect of mine planning and operations can be represented in a uniquely tailored map to suit the subject matter, be its environmental analysis, geological exploration, or opencut mine stage plans.
Collective experience covers all aspects of the coal, metalliferous and extractive minerals industries from initial exploration through evaluation studies and project development to operations support.
- Geological exploration and coal quality thematic maps
- Mine design layouts for opencut and underground
- Mine stage plans showing progressive rehabilitation areas
- Final landform plans and water management concepts
- End of mine rehabilitation planning figures
- 3d conceptual layouts for equipment operation
- EMP and EIS graphic design, figures and printing
- Mine site traffic management schematics
- Cultural heritage and native title plans
- Preparation of ERC maps and spatial data
- Mining tenure and cadastral management plans
- 3D Renders from data and drones for stakeholder engagement.
The Minserve team includes experienced users of leading mine planning and geological modelling software tools.
- Surpac Minex
- XPAC and TALPAC
In addition to off-the-shelf packages, Minserve personnel have developed a range of in-house modelling tools to solve site specific challenges as they arise.